Telemedicine Visits in Egg Harbor Township NJ
These days it’s becoming more and more important to be able to have gastroenterology medical care at their fingertips. Of course, busy schedules and pandemics can also make it more difficult to come to the office for an appointment. Don’t worry; we can bring your gastroenterologist to you thanks to our telemedicine services.
A telemedicine appointment will not take the place of your regular visits; however, telemedicine is a great option when symptoms or problems arise that aren’t urgent but do require a doctor’s attention. You may choose to schedule a telemedicine visit with our gastroenterology team to,
- Discuss symptoms you are dealing with
- Monitor an ongoing or chronic condition to see if medication is working properly
- Determine whether you should come into the office for additional care
- Determine whether you may require testing
- Refill a prescription without having to come into the office
- Discuss your current treatment plan
- Garner a second opinion regarding your treatment and care
Make sure that you fully understand what a telemedicine visit entails. Feel free to talk this over with our gastroenterologist beforehand. You may choose to use either a laptop or smartphone for the session. The benefits of turning to us for telemedical care is that we also provide your routine checkups. This means that we fully understand your medical history and can provide quick, reliable and comprehensive care without having to leave the house. This also means dependable treatment plans that are customized to you.
A telemedicine appointment makes it easy for busy families to ask their doctor questions, to address symptoms they are experiencing and to get medications refilled without having to drive over to our office. These virtual appointments can save time while also providing expedited gastroenterology care right to your home.